Objective of the Course
The objective of the MBA program is to educate and prepare a diverse group of men and women with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. PIMS MBA designed to prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both the private and public sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment in which they will function, and the analytical tools for intelligent decision-making.
Outcome Of the course
Upon completion of the MBA program, students will:
- ◆ display competencies and knowledge in key business functional areas including accounting, finance, marketing, HR and management
- ◆ possess the skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- ◆ work effectively and professionally in teams
- ◆ develop an understanding of the diverse and rapidly changing global business environment
- ◆ possess the skills to identify professional issues in a variety of contexts
- ◆ apply decision-making techniques, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to management issues
- ◆ analyze and evaluate ethical problems that occur at all levels of business decision making
- ◆ conduct strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications
Eligibility Criteria A graduate Degree Under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university in India or Abroad.
Academic Excellence Model
PIMS Follow 3 E Model for Academic Excellence;
1- Educate – Awareness and Knowledge Creation
2- Enhance – Skill Development
3-Envision – Corporate Relations
1. Educate – PIMS deliver value added programme which is contemporary and industry relevant content like Data analysis, Digital Marketing in addition to the BU Syllabus.
PIMS follow an advanced pedagogy which is more innovative methods like
- ◆ Case study
- ◆ Role Play
- ◆ Simulation and Business Games etc.
PIMS conduct Business hour to discuss about current event which is driven by students
Nurturing skills of students are the major hallmarks of PIMS approach.
In order to enhance the skills, PIMS regularly conduct
1. Soft skills (Personality Development Programme)
- ◆ Communication skills
- ◆ Interpersonal skills
- ◆ Team building
- ◆ Leadership skills
- ◆ Negotiation skills etc.
2. Aptitude skills
PIMS regularly train students on Aptitude skills covering Numerical ability, Logical Reasoning, Thematic Appreciation test etc.
3. Business Lab
PIMS conducts various practical exercises which is more application oriented. PIMS created various vertical based labs namely, Marketing Lab, Investment Lab, HR Lab etc to enhance their domain skills.
4. Foreign Language
Students are trained in Foreign languages (French)
3. Envision – Corporate Relations
For any institutions or B-School, corporate relations are an Umbilical chord between Academia and industry. Students are undergoing a practical learning experience through;
1. Guest Lecture
2. Industry Visit
3. Live Project
4. Applied Research
5. Corporate Tieups (MOUs)
Finally students got placed with contemporary top notch companies with horizontal industry like Capegemini, TCS, HDFC, Infosys, Apollo Group etc with starting package of 3.00 Lakh per annuam.
Value added Programmes
In addition to the regular MBA Programme, our students are trained in various contemporary industry relevant topics and areas as follows:
- ◆ Certificate Programme In Data Analytics
- ◆ Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing
- ◆ Soft skills Programme
- ◆ Aptitude skills for Managers
- ◆ Foreign Language