The Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA) honor program aims at developing well-grounded students who are schooled in a diverse range of subject areas. Students will master the fundamentals of business management and leadership, and in the process gain insights into the major areas of global business.
DURATION: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
• Affiliated to Bangalore University • Recognized by Government of Karnataka
Eligibility: Students who have completed two year Pre-University course of Karnataka State or equivalent are eligible to seek admission to BBA degree course.
The Institute has a full-fledged placement cell headed by a Placement Officer.
The main Objectives of the placement cell is to provide 100% placement assistance to the students and train the students on business etiquette, effective communication skills, presentation skills, resume writing, interview process and job preparedness etc. The Placement cell organizes programs and activities to improve the employability of the students, to handle stage fear, to build confidence level of the students etc.
PIMS maintains an on-going relationship with its students placed across various industry houses and continues to enrich its corporate network through the years.
Some of our corporate recruiters are: LSEG, ABB ltd, Galleger, Accenture, Infosys, Capgemini, Mphasis, Wipro Ecosystems, J.P. Morgan, Kropex Motors Ltd, Aries Global, ICICI Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC, Reliance Communications, Thomson Reuters, India Mart, Karvy, TCS, i Gate, Airtel, HBL Global etc.
• Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences includes personality development workshops as a mandatory practice for all the students which trains and grooms the students and makes them ready to enter into the corporate world. For each semester two workshops are designed which includes various sessions based on over all personality development.
• Theory with practices through the regular industrial visits.
• Career plan is the part of study program.
• Enabling the acquisition and use the skills, approaches and strategies to improve management practices.
• Create awareness about the theory inherent in sound managerial practices.
Value added Programs :
• Data Analytics etc
• Soft skills Development Program
• Tally ERP 9.0
Company secretory training
Microsoft Excel training
• Aptitude skills for Managers
• Foreign Language